We want you to build your business and future in Mineral County, West Virginia.
Nestled among the Allegheny Mountains in the Potomac Highlands Region of West Virginia, Mineral County offers a picturesque environment with central access to major metropolitan areas. Many reasons exist for coming to Mineral County to establish residence and a business.
Exceptional Lifestyle: Low cost of living, low crime rate and communities where residents take pride in the close-knit community lifestyle.
Dedicated Work Force: Hard working employees with opportunities for education and training in Mineral County Schools and Potomac State College.
Start-Up Assistance: Mineral County Development Authority (MCDA) works to make business location or expansion convenient.
- Representative for available sites in Business and Technology Parks
- Guide for location selection
- Resource for information related to state laws and programs for new and existing businesses
Successful Businesses: The welcoming and supportive climate has made many businesses develop, grow and find success in Mineral County.
- Mineral County’s Role in the Global Economy
- Retention & Expansion
- North/South Project Objective: Jobs